ItwaarBazaar.pk Refund & Exchange Policy:
Two types of problems may qualify for refund & Exchange under the Customer Protection Policy:
You received an item different from the description on the product page, or you received a defective product.
- After making payment and receiving your product, you discover the product is damaged, defective, or does not match the description of the item you ordered.
- You received an item you did not order (For example, you received a camera instead of a TV.)
- You received an item that is clearly a different version or differs from the product description. (For example: Different version than the one described on the product page or a used item instead of new.)
- You received an item with insufficient parts, attachments, etc. (For example: Although you ordered a PC with a keyboard, the order did not come with a keyboard.)
- You received an item that does not work properly during initial use*. (For example: You cannot turn the PC you received on, etc.)
- You received an item that does not work properly after initial use*. (For example: You cannot turn the PC you received on, etc.)
- You received a damaged or defective item. (For example: The flower vase ordered was broken.)
Fair Usage Policy: If the product is mishandled from the customer’s side, during the initial use or after; the product will not qualify for refund or exchange.(For Example: A customer destroys the sim port while inserting his/her sim card into a mobile purchase from Itwaar Bazaar)
- The order was returned but there has been no response from the store.
- You have returned the item, but a replacement has not been delivered.
- You have not been refunded the amount agreement upon with Itwaar Bazaar.
Not eligible for refund/exchange
If your order meets any of the following conditions, it is not eligible for refund:
- The claim is filed by a different person than the customer who purchased the item.
- The claim is filed later than 7 days from the day after of the date of the order.
- If the order was canceled before payment was made and there are no monetary damages.
- The customer does not return the order, or the returned item is not in its original state (product, outer and inner boxes, packing materials, the statement of order, warranty, receipt, etc.)
- The item delivered does not have a problem. (The item delivered is the same as described on the product page.)
- The customer is not satisfied with the product but the product does not have a problem (For example, the customer is not satisfied with coloring, texture, taste, smell, the item does not fit, etc.)
- The order was for services, digital content, gift certificates, complimentary items, or similar.
- The customer has already received a refund.
- The customer does not provide detailed information related to their refund claim (For example: We may ask the customer to submit the images of the product and the statement of delivery.)
- The number of refund claims exceeds five times annually.
- Itwaar Bazaar discovers the customer filing the claim has previously filed false claims or that the customer is otherwise ineligible for a refund.
- Basis for the claim was due to a natural disaster, abnormal climate, planned blackout, or other unavoidable cause.
- The claim is made against a product purchased on sale.
The refund will be made by cash or via coupon code, after the customer has returned the product to the return address specified by Itwaar Bazaar Customer Service Representative at the time of claim.
We will ask the customer for their desired method of refund.
Cash Back: If the customer wishes to get the money back, then we can refund them 75% of the original amount of the product.
Coupon Code: If the customer opts for a coupon code, he/she will be issued a coupon code equivalent to the amount of the product. They can later on use that coupon code to buy anything from our website. The coupon code will expire after 60 day of issuance.
The customers can exchange their purchase by opting for either replacement or exchange with a different product from Itwaar Bazaar.
Replacement: If a customer’s purchase qualifies for replacement, he/she will be delivered the desired product within 4-5 days after the customer has returned the product to the return address specified by Itwaar Bazaar Customer Service Representative at the time of claim.
Replacement and shipping charges will apply.
Exchange: If a customer’s purchase qualifies for replacement, he/she will be delivered the desired product within 4-5 days after the customer has returned the product to the return address specified by Itwaar Bazaar Customer Service Representative at the time of claim.
However, the customer will have to pay the difference of amount between the two product(s), if any.
Filing a claim for Refund/Exchange
Step 1: Contact Itwaar Bazaar if a problem occurred after the product has been delivered and payment is made. The customer can call us at our helpline number i.e. 0332-3389139 or can write to us at cs@itwaarBazaar.pk.
Response: We will provide information for the next step. It may take us up to 48 hours to respond.
Step 2: Confirmation of Support Details: In some cases we may ask the customer to submit necessary documents for investigation or to return the order.
Notification of Results: Based on the information you submitted, we will conduct an investigation and notify the customer of the results by email/phone.
Step 3: Confirmation of refund/exchange: Please check the details regarding the refund/exchange. The order needs to be sent to the return address specified by Itwaar Bazaar Customer Service Representative.