- Saint-Tropez: The Melted Strobe Shea butter cream formula in a shimmering gold.
- Malibu: A medium bronze powder enriched with a gold reflection.
- Copacabana: A sweet-pink powder highlighter.
- Mykonos: A daring but wearable semi-sheer purple highlighter with a subtle blue gleam.
What it is:
A Huda 3D highlighter palette in four fresh summer shades that will create a buildable, endless sunset on your cheeks.
What it does:
Get ready to steal summer’s spotlight with the new limited edition Summer Solstice Highlighter Palette by Huda Beauty. Huda Kattan’s iconic Highlighter Palette is introduced with a fresh twist for summer in a vibrantly reimagined color combination. From the Melted Strobe to the shimmering creamy powders, sculpt and illuminate your face with a warm gradient of gold, pink, and purple tones, and create an endless sunset on your cheeks. Start with St Topez as a base. Then build your highlight with Malibu as a highlighter, Copacabana as a sculpting shade, and Mykonos as a blushing highlight.
This set contains:
– 3 x 0.28 oz/ 8 g Ultra-Shimmery Light Reflecting Pressed Pearls in Malibu (medium bronze), Copacabana (sweet pink powder), Mykonos (semi-sheer purple highlighter with subtle blue gleam)
– 0.26 oz/ 7.5 g Poured Melted Strobe in Saint Tropez (shimmering gold)
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
The Melted strobe can be used as a base but also on its own for a dewy and natural lit-from-within radiance. Dab it with a sponge or your fingers on upper cheekbones, brow arch, Cupid’s bow, and décolleté. You can also add it as a final step on top of the powders to increase the highlighter intensity.
What else you need to know:
“We wanted to create something fun and playful for the hottest season of the year. All we could imagine was the intoxicating sensation of the sun on your shoulders and the euphoric feeling of freedom you get during the summer solstice. The collection embodies the carefree mood of the longest day of the year.”—Huda Kattan